Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A Glamorous, Modern, Southern Bride

So, the name of this Bride is Ashley Norris (now Hobbs). She and I go WAY back! We graduated from high school together and continued to keep in touch through college. When I started doing hair, Ashley became a client of mine. We had and currently still have a contract with WACH FOX News. Ashley was an anchor there at the time and I did her hair back then while she was on air.

So, I knew how fun Ashley was and I knew that she would definitely want fun and BIG hair. She wanted OVER THE TOP, Glamorous Hair. Ashley is a beautiful girl and has a BEAUTIFUL head of hair. So I had a GREAT canvas to start with. Below I am going to post a lot of pictures of hair from her wedding day. My best friend and co-worker, Fran Smith, helped me with the hair. I think we each had 12 heads of hair the day of the wedding. You will notice that all bridesmaids' hair were styled the same. Each was required to have a side, messy bun pulled to the right side of their head. We could be creative and accommodate the girls' wishes as far as their preference on the rest of the up-do (ex: volume, braids, twists, bangs, parts, etc.). The Honorary Bridesmaids were able to do whatever they wanted, as long as the hair was pulled back all the way. The Jr. Bridesmaids were just required to have the same style. And the BEAUTIFUL mother of the bride wanted something fun and elegant. She wanted to look appropriate but not matronly.We also did a complete hair style change at the reception. So enough talking about it....HERE IT IS:)

ALL WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY BY: COREY POTTER











































ALL WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY BY: COREY POTTER

This was definitely a FUN wedding and I had fun the ENTIRE day!

***And on a side note I must give Corey Potter, the photographer, KUDOS! He did a BRILLIANT job!

No comments:

Post a Comment