Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Naturally Beautiful Bride w/ Trendsetting Bridesmaids

This past weekend, I had the pleasure of doing what I LOVE to do best... A WEDDING! :) I did 2 bridesmaids' hair, the bride's hair and 2 bridesmaids faces of make-up. This wedding took place at the bride's grandmother's home which was UNBELIEVABLE! (I was waiting on Rhett Butler to make an appearance.)
 
The bride was very laid back and naturally GORGEOUS! She wanted her hair to be loose, all pulled back and BIG. (I LOVE BIG!) Here are a few pics of her run-through and then the BIG DAY:)






 
She was a BEAUTIFUL bride! The next pictures are of one of the bridesmaids.As you will see, both bridesmaids wanted HIGH Buns (Top Knots). These styles are a HUGE trend right now! I get requests for them ALL THE TIME and see them all over TV and Magazines. These are SUCH a GREAT OPTION bc they are versatile and can be dressed up or down. They pull your face up (think mini facelift) and draw attention to your best feature, YOUR FACE! These can be done messy or sleek. The possibilities are endless. The first bridesmaid is an example of a sleek look.



 
This second bridesmaid is an example of a more updated, modern version. This incorporates a french braid up the back of the head into the top knot. I also did this bridesmaids make-up. When I do make up, my goal is to make the girl's features POP in pictures. :)
 
 
 


 
As always, I had a GREAT time working with these girls. It was a great atmosphere, full of LOVE:)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment