Wednesday, September 26, 2012

There Is No Age Limit On Hair Length

One thing that I will never understand is that women seem to have certain age limit in their heads as to when long hair is no longer appropriate. I am in COMPLETE disagreement with this notion. In my opinion, as long as a woman has healthy hair that is full enough to wear long, AND does what it takes to maintain the shape and color, well, my friends, age is not a factor. If anything, some women need to wear longer hair due to their face shape, head shape, body type, etc.....Here is an example of AGE-APPROPRIATE HAIR (cut, color and style). This is a client of mine in her 60s and is a grandmother of 2. Her longer hair is HEALTHY, SHINY, and FULL. I do her cut and her color and I use warmer tones with her color to keep her skin glowing and soften her features.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment